Submitted: August 1, 2019
Submitted: August 1, 2019
The Kennedy Surgery Center at Cherry Hill is a new $17 million state of the art ambulatory surgery center. Located on the 2nd floor of the new Medical Office Building at Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital (2201 Chapel Avenue West), the 22,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility provides expert same-day, elective surgery services in an array of medical specialties, including orthopedics, gastroenterology and pain management, among others. The new Surgery Center features six operating suites and two procedure rooms, and has the capability to accommodate up to 10,000 surgical procedures each year.
NueHealth helps organizations achieve operational excellence and gain a visible increase in patient volume. We contract with employers and payors to navigate their members into our high-quality network of surgeons and surgical facilities. Our business is helping healthcare organizations build, optimize and grow their bottom line.
Our proprietary management systems platform will dramatically improve efficiency, financial and clinical performance. With experience in developing and managing over 150 facilities in partnership with physicians and health systems across the country, NueHealth has set the standard for operational excellence. Take advantage of our team’s years of experience operating and managing ASCs and surgical specialty hospitals.
The role of the Facility Administrator for the Jefferson Surgery Center at Cherry Hil will focus on the day to day operations of a new state of art ambulatory surgical center. The Administrator will oversee the establishment, development, and planning of all operational processes and functions of the Facility.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MS degree preferred
Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and clinical issues, and possess operating room and management experience: Minimum 5 years of management experience preferably in ASC environment with knowledge of all facility functions that relate to:
A strong clinical background is preferred but not required. Should be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, have a current state license, an understanding of regulatory and clinical issues, and possess operating room and management experience: BA or MBHA preferred.
• Medical Coding
• Cash management,
• Contract maintenance
• Inventory management
• Accounts payable
• Computer experience required in windows, excel spreadsheet, and word processing
• Supports the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the Facility
• Contribute to the progress and development of the Facility’s adopted Quality Management Program
• Communicate effectively with patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers
• Maintain and promote professional competence by participating in and organizing continuing education and other learning experiences
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures in performing job duties and responsibilities
• Direct staff adherence to safety policies and procedures
• Oversight to ensure accepted perioperative principles and practices to patient care activities in the Facility
• Coordinate day-to-day supervision of the Facility and its employees and sees that activities are carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Apply management principles to coordinate procedures for the ordering, use, cleaning, and maintenance of patient care equipment and supplies
• Onsite management coordinator for staff development
• Provide daily supervision of admitting office functions
• Coordinate daily Facility financial activities
• Design and organize a safe, accessible, effective, and efficient environment of care consistent with the mission and services of the Facility and pertinent laws and regulations
• Submit revised and/or new procedures for review and approval by Group Vice President of Business Development & Operations.