SubmittedDecember 23, 2021
LocationNorth Brunswick, NJ
Employement StatusFull Time
CompanyVein Treatment Access Care
Contact Phone Number(732) 683-7012
Contact Fax Number(732) 884-6057
Vein Treatment Access Care operates a one room Ambulatory Surgical Center in North Brunswick, New Jersey. The ASC is seeking a Director of Nursing to work with the clinical and administrative staff to direct, coordinate and control all aspects of the operating function of the ASC. The individual will be responsible for daily operations of the Ambulatory Surgical Center with oversight of clinical staff, inventory, policies and procedures, and safety. The candidate will take lead in maintaining the State and Deeming Board’s (AAAASF) certifications. Responsibilities
- Works directly with the Medical Director and facility management members to implement monitor and improve management of the facility.
- Act as a liaison with the Medical Staff, Governing body, vendors, Medicare and regulatory agencies.
- Coordinates schedules, payroll, training and performance of clinical staff.
- Assures the ASC operates in accordance with all state, local, and federal rules and regulations that govern an ASC including Medicare, state licensure and certificate of need, deeming agency, HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, etc.
- Supervises the purchase and inventory of all materials, medical equipment, disposables, pharmacy, capital expenditures with the associated documentation requirements.
- Provides inventory control, maintaining supply and pharmacy database for planning, cost projections and budget preparation. Reviews case cost information by examining costs vs reimbursement from various insurance carriers.
- Ensure all clinical staff comply with ASC policies and procedures.
- Serves on the Management team guiding ASC operations.
- Provides regular reviews of safety policies for patients and staff including policies, procedures protocols and regular review and maintenance of equipment.
- Serves as or delegates as directed, responsibilities associated with Privacy/Security Compliance, QAPI, Infection Prevention, Safety and Disaster Planning.
- Provides direct patient care as needed.
- 5 years ASC Management experience.
- Prior to ASC Management experience 5 years of progressive management experience in health care, ambulatory or physician practice preferred.
- EMR Experience required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with active license in New Jersey.
- BCLS and ACLS Certified