Membership is open to all ambulatory surgery centers. Our members include corporate partners, service vendors and ambulatory surgery centers that vary in size from a single specialty, single room OR suite to multi-specialty, multiple OR’s and procedure rooms. These facilities can be licensed or unlicensed, free-standing or hospital affiliated, physician, hospital or corporate ownership, accredited and non-accredited, Medicare certified or not certified.
Being a Member of the NJAASC affords the following benefits:
- We are the voice of our members in Trenton and influence public policy that pertains to ASCs.
- Networking opportunities within the ASC industry
- We share our Legislative “intel” and routinely update our members
- We serve as the “industry voice” on behalf of our members with the media and within the communities they serve
- We have a strong working relationships with and access to all state agencies affiliated with healthcare.
- We serve as liaison to all accrediting agencies
- We are the “go to” source for compliance issues
- We provide on-going education for our members, employers and the public in general
- We support ASCA by representing New Jersey by giving input on the needs of our state
- We have the support of the largest healthcare law practice in New Jersey
- Annual dues – $1,600.00
Being a Vendor Member of the NJAASC affords the following benefits:
- Showcased at three membership meetings
- Exhibit at the Annual Meeting for a reduced rate
- Presence on the NJAASC website
- Annual dues – $2,500.00
- Annual dues – $800.00
We appreciate your continued support of the NJ Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers and look forward to seeing you at our general membership meetings.